Vacancy: Program Associate, North America
See further details and submit your application here
Would you like to help governments and its partners improve public impact for its citizens?
Our team in North America is expanding their team and is hiring for a Program Associate. The newly launched CPI team in North America works to advance innovative, actionable solutions that lead to better outcomes for citizens. This position based in the Washington, D.C. area.
Working closely with and reporting to CPI’s North America Director and North America Deputy Director, the role will include responsibility for executing our program activities and external partnerships.
- Helping build out broader program operations, strategy and infrastructure to support future program efforts and pipeline
- Supporting the development of an operating plan to bring this strategy to fruition
- Taking program-related learnings to find platforms to disseminate lessons learned and leading practices to a wider audience
- Supporting efforts to ensure CPI North America remains at the cutting-edge and is positioned as the go-to source on information and insight on public impact in the regions
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategic partnerships that enable CPI to better achieve its mission building on program learnings and relationships
Start making your journey into the world of public impact with us…
The Centre for Public Impact is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.