- .@CPI_Foundation are looking for entrepreneurially minded graduates and undergraduates to join its US team for the summer. #Internship
What are you doing this Summer? Want to work for a newly launched social impact organisation on a mission to help governments achieve public impact?
The Centre for Public Impact (CPI) is a global non-profit foundation, launched by The Boston Consulting Group, that helps governments and their partners turn ideas into impact. The CPI team in North America works to advance innovative solutions that lead to better outcomes for citizens. We do this by being:
- a place where leaders and influencers come together to share insights
- a trusted expert voice and source of insight on public impact
- a source of practical tools and advice on how to deliver outcomes for citizens
- a partner to organizations seeking to drive public impact and social innovation
We are seeking outstanding graduate and undergraduate interns to support our programmatic agenda of activities and external partnerships. A core part of this agenda is working with major philanthropic partners, such as Bloomberg Philanthropies, to support a portfolio of projects across our City Innovation, Economic Mobility and Government Legitimacy pillars. You will play a key role in supporting the day-to-day execution of these projects while also contributing to other CPI programs and initiatives.
This is an 8-week paid internship for undergrad or graduate students starting on Monday, June 10th.
Relevant degrees may include, but are not limited to, economics, political science, public policy, social entrepreneurship, business, design, and journalism.
Relevant degrees may include, but are not limited to, MBA and MPP.
Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To apply for the roles, please upload your resume and complete the questions on our identity-blind application platform via the links below:
This position is located in the Washington DC area.
The application milestones are as follows:
- An optional virtual information session will be held on Tuesday, January 15th from 3-4pm EST. To RSVP, click the link here:
- Submission deadline will be Thursday, January 31st at 11:59pm EST
- Offers will be finalized by mid to late February
Start making your journey into the world of public impact with us…
The Centre for Public Impact is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.