Our People's Panel needs you!
Are you looking for a way to make the voice of the public count and influence how government works? Then our People's Panel could be for youShare article
.@CPI_Foundation are forming a ‘People’s Panel’ to help us stay connected to the issues that matter to people. You can get involved too.Share article
Fancy the opportunity to help shape @CPI_Foundation's work and help govts become more connected to people?Share article
We are forming a CPI People's Panel (10 positions)
Are you passionate about representing, understanding or caring for people who depend on public services and governments working well? Are you looking for a way to make their voice count and to influence how government and their partners think about people in policymaking? If so, you may want to apply to be on our People's Panel.
We are the Centre for Public Impact (CPI); a not-for-profit organisation, established by The Boston Consulting Group, with the aim to improve the positive impact of governments all over the world. To date, we have worked with 50+ governments in over 30 countries, at a city, state and national level, on a plethora of policy challenges. We are an ambitious, growing organisation helping government be more effective so it can have greater positive impact on people's lives.
To help us achieve this aim, we are forming a ‘CPI People's Panel' to help us stay connected to the issues that matter to people both in the UK and internationally. We are therefore seeking individuals living in the UK who can bring a range of perspectives to discussions, either from the UK or from abroad. We want to create a panel of 10 passionate individuals from a variety of backgrounds who would be able to provide input into our work by raising issues that matter to people and are affecting people's lives which government can act upon.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to raise issues with an influential organisation that has established and growing links with governments worldwide.
- The opportunity to review and shape CPI's work on a quarterly basis to ensure that we are helping governments to become more connected to people and their needs.
- The opportunity to build a network with others who care about issues affecting people today and about how government works for them.
What's in it for us?
- A better understanding of the issues affecting people's lives and the role that government can play to address these.
- Guidance on our work from those who are working directly with those impacted by government and its policies
- Connecting with other passionate individuals, who want to help drive change for people everywhere.
How to get involved
If you believe you are the right person to be on the CPI People's Panel, please apply with an email to Amy Noonan (email@example.com) expressing the reasons why you'd like to join and what you can bring.
More about the position on CPI's People's Panel:
- Time commitment: We are looking for individuals who can commit to working with us for at least a year, beginning in March 2019. The total time commitment would be 1 day a quarter (4 days a year) + a networking dinner with the CPI team every 6 months
- Compensation: travel to/from meetings and related expenses
Deadline to email us your letter of motivation: Monday 11th February
Experience and attributes recommended:
- Experience in an organisation (voluntary or paid) that works with people or represents the interests of those dependent on effective government, or a desire to work in one after finishing education.
- Passion for helping government bring about change for people
More about CPI:
- We are a non-partisan organisation
- We are a global organisation with offices in the UK, USA, Brazil and Australia
- We work with governments and their partners all over the world towards achieving better outcomes for people
- We are funded primarily by The Boston Consulting Group, but also have funding streams from other organisations such as Bloomberg Philanthropies